Thursday 2 August 2012

.Cheezy Affair.

Happy raksha bandhan! All the chocolates and laddoo's during this festive season makes u care less about your calorie intake. So go food crazy and be a part of this cheezy affair!
    Cheese and chiili... Just like they say opposites attract, this combination takes you on a journey of sweet and hot. The first time I tried it, i don't know what sense told me that it's gonna be cottage cheese(paneer) on the plate. I was in for a huge calorie surprise, WHOLE cheese diipped in a batter of cornflour and maida and then deep fried to get that cheese melt like lava inside. Not that all the oil and cheese was enough, they saute it with chillies and basic manchurian ingridients. One piece in my mouth and I was up yelling "cheese cheese, it's not paneer!!"
   But who doesn't like cheese!! If only I didn't have those adipose growing in me so fast!! Taste- brilliant, The feel of that cheese melting away in your mouth- awesome. My friend says it's a perfect value for money, every penny worth it!! I can't agree more. This is good stuff.
   p.s you wanna get your jogging shoes out after trying this one.
Location: panchamruth beside arun talkies.

No comments:

Post a Comment