Tuesday 31 July 2012

Let's talk hot soup!

hey again! My first blogpost seems almost abrupt, thats because I brought pen to paper(or fingers to keyboard as you may call it) just outta bed sipping on my morning coffee.
    Let's talk hot soup, and why do i choose to? The clouds have been pouring since morning, the weather makes me sick wanting to burry myself under a blanket and have a cozy nap, but being a soup lover I choose to do the aforementioned after having a hot bowl of soup. I managed to make a decent bowl of soup and that reminded me of the best soups i've had around belgaum, so here I am forgoing my nap and sharing my soupy experiences with you.

   Enter: friends corner,camp! many of you 'good ambience equals good food' lovers might give this place a thumbs down. If you haven't tried then don't judge is my suggesstion. This place serves the best soups and the best chicken legs. Chicken manchow soup, the first soup that I tasted at this place. It just leaves you wanting more. Moreover there are no "did you find chicken in your soup?" experiences that you'll have at this place. I always love the soup to be followed by the bbq'd chicken legs. Hot chicken leg topped with the tangy lemon juice, next step go slurp slurp! I've had a few cases with the chinese starters at this place, not very consistent is how i'd like to put it. Nevertheless, I love the green chicken starter.
   The place is pretty reasonable at billing you. 8/10 value for money I say. p.s: It's got a small family section too, just in case you see only guys hovering all around the place.    

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete